• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem in installation in hosting web

technica

In the course of installation in hosting web, there is an error:-

Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES)

As told by the hosting company, I have provided the wrong password of mySQL that I have configured to OSCommerce install process. [email protected] is NOT an e-mail address, in mySQL terms, it means technica=username and slhk11.0101host.com is the server hostname, which you should know if you are familiar with mySQL.

Since I have no idea in setting the username and password when I setup phpMyAdmin, please advise how I can retrieve these information so that I can input the username and password correctly.

Regards

Ricky

In the course of installation in hosting web, there is an error:-

Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES)

As told by the hosting company, I have provided the wrong password of mySQL that I have configured to OSCommerce install process.  [email protected] is NOT an e-mail address, in mySQL terms, it means technica=username and slhk11.0101host.com is the server hostname, which you should know if you are familiar with mySQL.

Since I have no idea in setting the username and password when I setup phpMyAdmin, please advise how I can retrieve these information so that I can input the username and password correctly.

Regards

Ricky

You must be able to find it at your hosts control panel. If not why not just install a new database and write down your ID

Archived