• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Possible configurationproblem?

Ok - I've been searching this string and can't seem to find anything about my problem so here it is, maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

The template thing seems to be working ok but I have two questions. I can't get the reviews button to work on the product page and when you try to create an account or check out I get an error saying that the file is not found on the server? Here's the link

Wicked Woman Candle Co

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Shelby

Ok - I've been searching this string and can't seem to find anything about my problem so here it is, maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

The template thing seems to be working ok but I have two questions. I can't get the reviews button to work on the product page and when you try to create an account or check out I get an error saying that the file is not found on the server? Here's the link

Wicked Woman Candle Co

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Shelby

Do you have a dedicated SSL certificate? Or is it a shared certificate? If you set SSL to False, you will at least be able to see the pages. I think you may have either no SSL or a shared SSL (in which case your path is not correct).

Edited by baddog

Do you have a dedicated SSL certificate?  Or is it a shared certificate?  If you set SSL to False, you will at least be able to see the pages.  I think you may have either no SSL or a shared SSL (in which case your path is not correct).

Thanks I'll check into that

Shelby