• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Categories Tabs and specials.php

Dear Friends..

I pretend to do the follow modificaions on my web stite....

I pretend apply the contribution "Tab Categories" to my page, with that i can have for example one Car Audio category, one Tuning category one Computers Hardware category, one DVD category, etc, etc, but if i place some products in specials i have all products mixed, Car radios with DVD, subwoofers with Hard Drives for computers, etc, etc... So my question is: it's easy i separate the specials by categorie???? One spetial module only for CarAudio, another for Tuning,another for Computers Hardware, etc, etc????? With this i can sell allot of diferent products with only one Online store, like we can see on several web sites.....

There is any contribution to do this?????? Can anyone can give some help about this?????

I appretiate very much any welp about this...

Best Regards

Jo?o Carrolo

I think this one would suite your needs:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...specials+module

HTH

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

hello,

I just installed it on keukenlust.com

You can see it in action on the home page at the bottom, under my featured products, and on category pages showing subcategories, eg the dining tab on the site.

I installed the complete zip from June 13th 2003 and the latest default_specials.php from 18 Feb 2005.

Note, when reference is made to default.php, you actually have to update catalog/index.php.

You can include the module in different places, just make sure to put it so that the <tr> ... </tr> fit in with your existing table layout.

HTH

Carine

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

The one I updated, more precisely, the modified codeset that I uploaded

http://www.oscommerce.com/community?contri...cx&category=all

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

One more time... Thank you very much... if you can see my web sit it?s in www.kartunes.online.pt, please, give me your feddback

Archived