• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changing the color of the body

Ok for the life of me I can't recall where to change the main background colors for the Body of the site.

see www.extremeoutdoorgear.co.uk/index.php

I'm trying to remove the Dark Green background and also the light green thin border as well. Changing it to solid white (FFFFFF)

Also where do I change the width size of the site to infinity (100%). so it is not restricted to just one size when people view it with different monitor settings.

thanks,

Joe

you mind telling me which folder to look at on the page you gave me the link for... I've been there before making the post asking for help.

It would just be simpler to tell me or give me a direct link to a posting for the information. I've done the keywords search and pulled up everything, but what I was looking for.

Ok for the life of me I can't recall where to change the main background colors for the Body of the site.

see www.extremeoutdoorgear.co.uk/index.php

I'm trying to remove the Dark Green background and also the light green thin border as well. Changing it to solid white (FFFFFF)

Also where do I change the width size of the site to infinity (100%). so it is not restricted to just one size when people view it with different monitor settings.

thanks,

Joe

try catalog/stylesheet.css/body background

Archived