• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Before you post a question...

toyicebear

Hi,Hi everyone....

A small hint..befoire you post a question..go to the knowledge base here.... , because most of the basic questions are answered there already......

If your question is about basic design issues..check my modest tread for beginner design here....

I promisse you..checkin these 2 places befor u post a question will in a most situations save u quite a lot of time and frustration....

Cheers... B)

Hi,Hi everyone....

A small hint..befoire you post a question..go to the knowledge base here.... , because most of the basic  questions are answered there already......

If your question is about basic design issues..check my modest tread for beginner design here....

I promisse you..checkin these 2 places befor u post a question will in a most  situations save u quite a lot of time and frustration....

Cheers... B)

Hi Everyone,

I second that advice. I usually browse the new posts at least once a day and for those I feel I can offer some suggestions, I'll do just that. I've noticed that as of late if I see a question that has been asked several times even if its something simple I tend to go onto something else. I suppose that is partly out of boredom and more so about supporting the idea of helping people who have helped themselves.

Also if I see a post that can be resolved with a contribution I know is out there, I will tend to advise the person to browse the contribs section rather than post a direct link to the contrib. It's not because I am trying to be a stern task master. Rather I think it will point the person in the right direction to solve the issueand they will learn something about the contribs area in the process.

For people who appear to be somewhat on the lazy side, I tend to lack the enegry to help. However if I see someone really trying to make it work and I can help, I'll do anything within my abilities to help that person.

Be well,

Tina

If you're not having fun you're not doing it right

Teach a person to fish rather than give them a loaf of bread or however that saying goes.

Until someone sorts out this forum to include stickies, this is always going to be a problem, and posts like this are destined to disappear like the rest of them.

Just who is in control of this forum, anyway? Until the moderators start providing a bit of visibility and guidance for newbies (eg stickies, including a FAQ _on this forum_ !!, not buried away in some other page somwhere), you will just be banging your head against a wall.

Archived