• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Fits Model

vikram_lashkari

hi friends,

I am New to OsCommerce & PHP both but its gr8 to work with OSCommerce what ever i need it is avaiable but now i am Stuck up with Attribute related thing.

if you can please visit this link

http://www.i2020.co.uk/p1856/sony_ericsson...set_hbh-608.htm

you will see this link just after product description

Sony Ericsson Akono Headset HBH-608 [HBH608] - buy online from is compatible with the following models

And below this is the List of all the models with which these product is compatible. And these compatible model is nothing but attributes of the particular product.

SonyEricsson Models - SonyEricsson K600i, SonyEricsson K700i, SonyEricsson K750i, SonyEricsson P800, SonyEricsson P900, SonyEricsson P910i, SonyEricsson S700i, SonyEricsson T610, SonyEricsson T630, SonyEricsson T68, SonyEricsson T68i, SonyEricsson V800, SonyEricsson W800i, SonyEricsson Z1010, SonyEricsson Z600, SonyEricsson Z800i

If you can just have look on the same page at the top left corner there is combobox "Available Model Options: SonyEricsson " and in this box all the compatible models are listed down.

So please i will need your help of anyone of you genius can help me out by either giving me or code or guiding how these ComboBox can me implemented in the Same product page to display Compatible Model with the Hyperlink.

AS you can see if you click on any of the Model it will take you to the page for that particular model.

Please help me.

Thanks

Vikram

Well..its actually just a search based function..add a reference to a given search word will bring up a list of products related to that given search string.

Archived