• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net Merchant Receipt

IBMM

I'm receiving online orders and receiving my Merchang Email Recipts from Authorize.net but the Description line is missing what they ordered. So all I have is the amount, payment method and Type in my Order Information section. Makes it pretty hard to fulfill the order! How do I get this info included?

I'm receiving online orders and receiving my Merchang Email Recipts from Authorize.net but the Description line is missing what they ordered.  So all I have is the amount, payment method and Type in my Order Information section.  Makes it pretty hard to fulfill the order!  How do I get this info included?

I have been using them for over 2 yrs and never get this information. That information is not transmitted to them. They don't need it....

Configure your store to send you an email with the details. Don't rely on authorize.net. or use your admin console.

I have been using them for over 2 yrs and never get this information. That information is not transmitted to them. They don't need it....

Configure your store to send you an email with the details. Don't rely on authorize.net. or use your admin console.

Thanks for quick reply. Can you point me in the direction where/how to do that? Also, fyi, last year at this time of year I sold tickets on internet & used authorize.net without oscommerce and the information was included in the description line but I don't know how it was set up since I didn't do it.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for quick reply.  Can you point me in the direction where/how to do that?  Also, fyi, last year at this time of year I sold tickets on internet & used authorize.net without oscommerce and the information was included in the description line but I don't know how it was set up since I didn't do it.

Where do you setup the email. I would like an email when someone orders from my site.

TIA

Josh