• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help.. pictures

YodasToe

Some customers have said my pictures are showing up black and white. Although this is just a very small set of user this is bothering us. Because a good number of people are probably not reporting this problem.

We have tried different browser on different computers and can not recreate the problem..

Anybody heard of this or experienced this. Any Ideas..

Please Help

Dosent make sense to me, if you load color images they should display in color. Post you website url so we can see if it's happening to any of us.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

It's probably a combination of not using "web safe" colors in your image and the client "display" settings not set high enough (i.e show 256 colors etc.).

Also make sure you saved image in RGB format not CMYK. If that doesn't doesn't make sense then don't worry its probably RGB.

HTH

Tom

Archived