• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Info total Price

I've found a contribution that does this for the shopping cart, but not for the Product info page. I basically want to display the price totalled, not the price of the option. I'm using another contribution to allow for radio buttons, check boxes, etc, so that will complicate matters a bit. I know the line; it is:

$tmp_html .= '(' . $products_options_array['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options_array['options_values_price']

etc etc.

What i need is to call for all the info, but to give me the sum and echo it in place of the 'options_values_price'. Unfortunately, I don't know the code for this.

Please help.

There are some contribs that will help you modify the code for product info to do this.

Check this thread:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=143685

That will do it. I really like the contrib with the javascript updater. I was looking to do something like that anyway, so how convenient that someone has done it! Thanks again for your help.

Well this contrib doesn't seem to wanna work with the Option Type contrib. I've added the code included (which is very confusing in how it's written) but it still doesn't work. Now I'm wondering if it's correct. Here are the code changes:

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td><input type="hidden" name="nuPrice" value="<?php echo str_replace("$","",$nuPrice); ?>">

Here is the next block which I adlibbed for the 'radio button' option.

$checked = true;
           while ($products_options_array = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
             $tmp_html .= '<tr><td class="main">';
             $tmp_html .= tep_draw_radio_field('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array['products_options_values_id'], $checked, "onChange='showPrice(this.form);'");

Lastly, I added the section for the drop down:

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id']
   . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute, "onChange='showPrice(this.form);'") . $products_options_name['products_options_comment']; ?></td>

The 'onLoad' function has been added. So why doesn't it work? I'm back to square 1

• 9 months later...
Well this contrib doesn't seem to wanna work with the Option Type contrib. I've added the code included (which is very confusing in how it's written) but it still doesn't work. Now I'm wondering if it's correct. Here are the code changes:

? ? ? ? ? ?<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td><input type="hidden" name="nuPrice" value="<?php echo str_replace("$","",$nuPrice); ?>">

Here is the next block which I adlibbed for the 'radio button' option.

? ? ? ? ? ?$checked = true;
? ? ? ? ? ?while ($products_options_array = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
? ? ? ? ? ? ?$tmp_html .= '<tr><td class="main">';
? ? ? ? ? ? ?$tmp_html .= tep_draw_radio_field('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array['products_options_values_id'], $checked, "onChange='showPrice(this.form);'");

Lastly, I added the section for the drop down:

? ? <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id']
? ?. ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute, "onChange='showPrice(this.form);'") . $products_options_name['products_options_comment']; ?></td>

The 'onLoad' function has been added. So why doesn't it work? I'm back to square 1

Hey,

Just wondering whether you managed to get this problem sorted or not?

I have the same problem and was wondering whether you have a fix for it.

I use the radio buttons.

Cheers,

Chris

Hey,

Just wondering whether you managed to get this problem sorted or not?

I have the same problem and was wondering whether you have a fix for it.

I use the radio buttons.

Cheers,

Chris

Nope. Still doesn't work. It's on the back burner for right now. I'm working on a Javascript shopping cart that shows the totals as you click the options. :thumbsup:

Archived