• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What is this!!?

Hi,

I've just added some text to my shipping php file but when i go to my website i get 'Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING' on line 16.

Can anyone help me on what this is?

Thanks in advance

Justin,

You probably didn't escape a quote.  Give us about 5 lines above and below line 16. 

ed

Thanks for you help, i've given you all of the text i've put into the php file, the first line being line 16. I've been looking at the line for ages but can't work out what could be wrong, i've just noticed at the bottom of the section there is a bit that says 'Terms and Conditions', would this have anything to do with the error even though it's not on line 16.

As i hope you can tell me whether this is the problem, while i'm here i've another quick question that you may know the answer to :blush: . What do i need to add to the contact_us.php file in order to insert some text above the boxes in that page as i've tried typing this but without success?

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'my info');

Thanks again for your help

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'If you have purchased an item within the last 7 days and for whatever reason you are not completely happy with the product, please return the item in its unused and original condition and in its original packaging and we will arrange a refund for the cost of the goods.

<br><br>Please use a recorded mail service to send the package to the address below along with a copy of the invoice and a cover note explaining the reason for the return.  Once the item has been received and checked, your refund will be processed.

<br><br>The customer is responsible for the goods until they are signed for at our depot.  Please note that refunds can take up to 14 working days to process.

<br><br>Returns outside of the 7 day period must adhere to our <a href="/conditions.php">'Terms and Conditions'</a>.

<br><br>This returns policy does not affect you statutory rights.

<br><br>Address

<br>Address

<br>Address

<br>Address

<br>Address');

?>

Archived