• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment Module will not work... (klik & pay)

alabama

Hallo to all of you,

I want to use for my clients the paymentsystem klik & pay (www.klikandpay.com).

Of the officially website of OsCommerce (under contributions) are one module for it:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...all/search,klik

This module I uploaded to my web account and than I install it to make the first test order.

If I am at "Payment Information" I take "Kik & Pay" and click on "continue" and on the next site (at "Confirmation") the are a fatale error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_country_iso() in /var/www/web529/html/oscommerce-test/catalog/includes/modules/payment/klikandpay.php on line 45

I hope someone can help me out of this terrible problem (alone I don't know further). :'(

As nr. in the module configuration you can use the existing one, with this nr it's the same problem (so the problem can't be the wrong nr.).

I use the newst version from OsCommerce and from "Klick & Pay" module (on OsCommerce.com).

Mayby you know were I can download another "klik & pay" module witch goes quit well!!!?

Many many THX for helping me.

There are a error in line 45:

tep_draw_hidden_field('PAYS', tep_get_country_iso($customer_values['entry_country_id'])) .

I have written in line 45 now this lines:

tep_draw_hidden_field('PAYS', $customer_values['entry_country_id']) .

With this new line (45) there aren't errors in oscommerce, but in klikandpay.com there are now one:

"Error

We didn't work on the order, because of...

You haven't say us your Land (Norm ISO3611)...

Thank you, click on the Link to go back to the TEST site"

What can I make, to run it!

• 4 weeks later...

Here is what I did...

Replace line 45 by:

tep_draw_hidden_field('PAYS', $country_iso) .

Add this after line 36:

$country_iso = tep_get_countries_with_iso_codes($customer_values['entry_country_id']);
$country_iso = $country_iso['countries_iso_code_2'];

Hope this will help you.

Shiva

• 7 months later...
Thank you very much, I'll test it.

Greetings from Germany.

At first I wish a happy new year. Do you use Klik & Pay payment solution ? I have an e-shop and I use OsCommerce MS2 in french. I'm looking for a payment solution and I want to know if the Klik & Pay solution is good or if there are some problems.

Thanks for your answers.