• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to align an image...

Alex Clarke

Ok, I know how to align an image using normal html code, but I now want to align an image using php code.

In the header.php page you have three images (top right); my account, view basket and checkout. I want to align these images so that they sit on the 'absolute bottom' of the cell.

How do I do this?

I know that the html code would be <align="absbottom">, but this does not work for the php code. :(

Anyone got any ideas?

Ok, I know how to align an image using normal html code, but I now want to align an image using php code.

In the header.php page you have three images (top right); my account, view basket and checkout. I want to align these images so that they sit on the 'absolute bottom' of the cell.

How do I do this?

I know that the html code would be <align="absbottom">, but this does not work for the php code. :(

Anyone got any ideas?

php does not align anything, it generates the html code you request it to.

So make sure php generates the html which (in turn) aligns your image.

Treasurer MFC

Ahh... that's beginning to make sense. Thanks!

Let me try a few things out.

Ok, I might need some help with this one. Below is the line of php code I am using. Where abouts do I set the verticle alignment for that image... and how?

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'my_account.gif', HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT) . '</a>

Ok, I might need some help with this one. Below is the line of php code I am using. Where abouts do I set the verticle alignment for that image... and how?

<?php

echo '<a href="' .

tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' .

tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'my_account.gif', HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT,'','',' align="absbottom" ') . '</a>';

?>

that will add the align in the image parameters.

Treasurer MFC

<?php

echo '<a href="' .

tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' .

tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'my_account.gif', HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT,'','',' align="absbottom" ') . '</a>';

?>

that will add the align in the image parameters.

This code works with no errors, but the images do not sit right at the bottom of the containing cell.

Archived