• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1054 - Unknown column 'osh.new_value' in 'where cl

I get this in the order status info box in account_history.php

1054 - Unknown column 'osh.new_value' in 'where clause'

select os.orders_status_name, osh.date_added from orders_status os, orders_status_history osh where osh.orders_id = '250' and osh.new_value = os.orders_status_id and os.language_id = '1' order by osh.date_added desc

[TEP STOP]

Please help

I get this in the order status info box in account_history.php

1054 - Unknown column 'osh.new_value' in 'where clause'

select os.orders_status_name, osh.date_added from orders_status os, orders_status_history osh where osh.orders_id = '250' and osh.new_value = os.orders_status_id and os.language_id = '1' order by osh.date_added desc

[TEP STOP]

Please help

Hi,

Check to confirm that the column "new_value" does indeed exist in your orders_status_history table.

Regards,

Tina

If you're not having fun you're not doing it right

Teach a person to fish rather than give them a loaf of bread or however that saying goes.

Hi,

Check to confirm that the column "new_value" does indeed exist in your orders_status_history table.

Regards,

Tina

Hi thanks for the help, I checked the table and new_value does not exist, I insterted a new column and named it new_value but it never made any differece.

I just found this error too on account_history.php

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'select o.orders_id, o.date_purchased, o.delivery_name, ot.text as order_total, s' at line 1

select count(select o.orders_id, o.date_purchased, o.delivery_name, ot.text as order_total, s.orders_status_name from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id) left join orders_status s on (o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = \'1\') where o.customers_id = \'27\' and ot.class = \'ot_total\' order by orders_id DESC) as total 

[TEP STOP]

Hi thanks for the help, I checked the table and new_value does not exist, I insterted a new column and named it new_value but it never made any differece.

I just found this error too on account_history.php

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'select o.orders_id, o.date_purchased, o.delivery_name, ot.text as order_total, s' at line 1

select count(select o.orders_id, o.date_purchased, o.delivery_name, ot.text as order_total, s.orders_status_name from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id) left join orders_status s on (o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = \'1\') where o.customers_id = \'27\' and ot.class = \'ot_total\' order by orders_id DESC) as total 

[TEP STOP]

Managed to fix the account_history.php error.

Sorry my mistake when I add new_value to the orders_status_history table it has semmy fixed it :D

orderstatus.jpg

Archived