• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Insert Manufacturer Save

paulhastings

When trying to add a manufacturer and clicking the save button, nothing happens and nothing is saved. All other catalog/admin functions are working normally.

Any help would be appreciated

Really..... I'm not a cynical person, just most of the people in the world hack me off.....

did you add a manufacturers image then try save

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

how are you entering the image, is this via the browse button or by entering the path manually.

have you tried adding a manufacturer without entering the image data

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

how are you entering the image, is this via the browse button or by entering the path manually.

have you tried adding a manufacturer without entering the image data

Entering the path manually, my UNIX installation is on a remote server.

Tried using both a hard code and a url reference.

Just tried entering a mfg without an image and that works ok.

Really..... I'm not a cynical person, just most of the people in the world hack me off.....

Entering the path manually, my UNIX installation is on a remote server.

Tried using both a hard code and a url reference.

Just tried entering a mfg without an image and that works ok.

Tried usint the browse and picking a graphic on my local hard drive. The path loaded correctly, and the save button worked. However, when I went back in to the mfg using edit, the path to the graphic was not there

Archived