• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Recording Payments Received

peter_3802

Hello community.

We are pleased to report that our site is up and running and we LOVE osCommerce!

Our intention is to not ship any orders until payment has been received, thus we need a way to show a zero balance (or receipt of payment) on the invoice that will accompany the product to the purchaser.

Sorry to bug you all but we haven't been able to locate anything in the forums or on the knowledge base that will help us with this.

Anyone have any ideas?

Peter & Lillian

Hello community.

We are pleased to report that our site is up and running and we LOVE osCommerce!

Our intention is to not ship any orders until payment has been received, thus we need a way to show a zero balance (or receipt of payment) on the invoice that will accompany the product to the purchaser.

Sorry to bug you all but we haven't been able to locate anything in the forums or on the knowledge base that will help us with this.

Anyone have any ideas?

Peter & Lillian

Why don`t you use an "PAID"-stamp on the invoice that will accompany the product to the purchaser?

It?s simple but works!

Patrick

Captain: I thought you were going to upgrade this.

Trip: That is the upgrade.

Well, if you want, I can change the color.

Thanks Patrick.

It's an old solution but an effective one!

But being a pedantic pain-in-the-butt-type, it would frustrate me to see an outstanding amount in the database. Now I know you will probably say "don't look" in the database or in the admin section but I wouldn't be able to help myself! :'(

Surely there is some way to "write off" the entry in the database as having been paid???

Peter

(Lillian accepts no responsibility for my pain-in-the buttness!) :rolleyes:

Archived