• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Re-size the Categories box

Alex Clarke

The catagories box adjusts to what is put inside of it. No need to make it higher.... what is it you are trying to do?

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

The catagories box adjusts to what is put inside of it. No need to make it higher.... what is it you are trying to do?

I have added a dhtml menu to my categories box. The code reads the SQL database and builds the menu when the page is loaded. But... the menu runs down the page (outside of the categories box) and overlaps any other boxes below!

overlap.jpg

The image above should explain things a bit better. I want to make the text bigger for my menu. This is easy and can be done, but when I increase the size the menu overlaps the box below even more!

I have added a dhtml menu to my categories box. The code reads the SQL database and builds the menu  when the page is loaded. But... the menu runs down the page (outside of the categories box) and overlaps any other boxes below!

overlap.jpg

The image above should explain things a bit better. I want to make the text bigger for my menu. This is easy and can be done, but when I increase the size the menu overlaps the box below even more!

Don't worry - I've had a quick read of the code and managed to sort it out! :)

Glad you figured it out. I think most people could figure out what the problem is and how to fix it if they take the time. (and sometimes lots and lots of time lol).

Hard part is stepping back, taking a breathe then calming down enough to be actually able to really look over the problem once you get frustrated. I know that first hand. : )

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Archived