• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

BOX_WIDTH and Banner

Baby Boy

I am an expert with osCommerce but a thing has been making me mad for a while. The fact is that I need to need to know, where can I find the BOX_WIDTH variable at so I can change it?

Also, how come the banner does not show up much on my page. I am changing the theme but it should still be there and working right? Do I need to add some more or something?

Installed Contributions: AJAX Menu, AJAX Attributed Manager, AP URL ReWriting, Credit Class and Gift Vouchers, CCGV Report, Date of Birth PullDown, FCKEditor for Product Desc., Monthly Installment Payments, More Pictures 6, MSRP Savings, Must Agree to Terms on Checkout, Order Editor, Payment Method Fee, PopUp Promo, Private Messages, Purchase Order, Purchase Order Application, Secure Admin Login-Logout, STS Plus, SugarCRM Integration, Supertracker, Tax Exempt and Organization Discounts, Your Recent History.

23 Total Contributions Installed :)

The BOX_WIDTH is located in includes/application_top.php

If the footer has not been changed the default banner should show up, othervise you can have a look in your admin in tools/banner manager

Archived