• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Installing Worldpay

I Need Help, My Customer has a worldpay account and i need to install the worldpay payment module and I have no clue what to do :blush: The install instructions says log into my site and click the red buttom to activate it but i dont see any red buttons please help me

I have the same problem, worldpay is not showing up at all in my admin. Going to search the forums if I figure out why I will let you know.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

It's labelled 'Secure Credit Card Payment' not 'WorldPay'.

Found that on another thread.

Maybe i'm blind or just plain stupid but i don't see that either, perhaps i have dome something wrong in actually uploading the files, i have them in the directory the worldpay module told me to put them in though.

• 4 months later...

Hi there,

I had the same problem.....no Worldpay option showing up in the Payment Modules screen of admin. I deleted the Worldpay modules files, then uploaded them again. When I went back to the Payment module screen, the new option 'Secure Credit Card Payment' appeared.

Dermot

• 2 months later...