• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Development / Support Work

chackett

Hi,

I hope this is an appropriate place to post this. If not, please point me in the right direction.

I have serveral osc sites that have been set up and maintained by a person who is basically no longer available.

I'm looking for someone to provide quality, professional general installation and support services for a number of osc sites that I maintain.

Examples of stuff I would be asking you to do would be things like this:

1. I've got a site that uses 2checkout.com, and I need to get the new module installed and configured.

2. I've got another site that wants to implement an affiliate program. I need someone to evaluate the current affiliate mod and determine it if meets my clients needs (I'll provide business requirements from the customer). If the mod is not sufficient, I would ask for development costs for modifying the module.

3. I have a site where the "Provide Feedback" or "Contact Us" form always sends a blank email to the store owner.

These are examples of the kinds of work I would ask you to do. If you think you might be interested, or know someone who might be interested, please let me know.

Thanks and please feel free to email me anytime with questions.

Chris Hackett

[email protected]

Archived