• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

two categories boxes

idref

hello all, I have installed two categories boxes and now I want that they have several contents, this is possible by means of query.

SELECT categories.categories_id, categories_description.categories_name, categories.parent_id
       FROM categories, categories_description
       WHERE sort_order < '17' AND categories.parent_id = '0' AND categories.categories_id = categories_description.categories_id AND categories_description.language_id = '4'
       ORDER BY sort_order, categories_description.categories_name LIMIT 0 , 30

but in 1 or other manner he leaves 1 box empty

please someone help me

thnx a lot :'(

hello all, I have installed two categories boxes and now I want that they have several contents, this is possible by means of query.

ik have 2 pages for the boxes one

categories.php and koelen.php so i also have is 2 queries

but in 1 or other manner he leaves 1 box empty

query for categories.php

SELECT categories.categories_id, categories_description.categories_name, categories.parent_id
       WHERE sort_order < '17' AND categories.parent_id = '0' AND categories.categories_id = categories_description.categories_id AND categories_description.language_id = '4'

query for koelen.php

WHERE sort_order > '16' AND categories.parent_id = '0' AND categories.categories_id = categories_description.categories_id AND categories_description.language_id = '4'

please someone help me

thnx a lot :'(

Archived