• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Not receiving e-mail from website

Njuwdaij

The customer receives all the e-mail send from the site, but the owner of the site doesn't on the general e-mail address for orders or the e-mail form.

She does receive the order mail on her 2nd e-mail address (the bold one below), but the standard e-mail address does not recieve anything.

(Of course the domain is not the x's, but something else)

When I change all the addresses to my own e-mail address everything is working like it is supposed to.

What could be wrong?

Her e-mail address in the 'my store' configuration looks like this:

E-Mail Address: [email protected]

E-Mail From: [email protected] <[email protected]>? 

Send Extra Order Emails To:

Sonja <[email protected]>, Sonja <[email protected]>

The customer receives all the e-mail send from the site, but the owner of the site doesn't on the general e-mail address for orders or the e-mail form.

She does receive the order mail on her 2nd e-mail address  (the bold one below), but the standard e-mail address does not recieve anything.

(Of course the domain is not the x's, but something else)

When I change all the addresses to my own e-mail address everything is working like it is supposed to.

What could be wrong?

Her e-mail address in the 'my store' configuration looks like this:

If you are getting mails when you use your addresses - then osC is working.

I suggest it is your clients addresses that are incorrect - perhaps due to some POP \ SMTP issue - check out how they are configured for sending \ receiving messages

Charles

A kite flies highest AGAINST the wind !

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a lover in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO!! What a ride!"

Archived