• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Meta Tags - Where do you put them?

RojanUK

Hi,

I would like to add some keywords to my meta tags, but I can't find the file in which they have to be entered. I thought it was index.php, but it isn't. When you request the source in a browser a very short frame page starts up. Where does that info come from? Which file do I need to edit?

Thanks,

RojanUK

Hi,

I would like to add some keywords to my meta tags, but I can't find the file in which they have to be entered. I thought it was index.php, but it isn't. When you request the source in a browser a very short frame page starts up. Where does that info come from? Which file do I need to edit?

Thanks,

Might be a good idea at this point to consider installing Header Tags Controller

Might be a good idea at this point to consider installing Header Tags Controller

I installed cDynamic (as I didn't want to create meta's for every single product at this stage, which Header Tags does do) but it didn't solve it. I have however found out that I can't solve this problem at this time. As I was having problems with my host I refused to transfer my domain to them. Therefore I'm currently using domain forwarding to a subdomain of my host. Obviously the meta's fail on my own domain, but work fine on the subdomain of the host. I have to wait until I've transferred my domain to the host, before I can use the meta tags. Oh well...

RojanUK

Archived