• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Selling Concert Tix Online & Print Out?!?!

lancert

Does anyone know of (or working on) a contribution that would allow the selling of concert tickets with ANY of the following options:

- Reserved seating - Nice but not required

- Print PDF tickets they've purchased - Right now we mail them to the customer

- Image map item selection - i.e. See map of seating and click on the section they want to purchase and have it add to cart.

Thanks!

Lance

Lance

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone?

Lance

Does anyone know of (or working on) a contribution that would allow the selling of concert tickets with ANY of the following options:

- Image map item selection - i.e. See map of seating and click on the section they want to purchase and have it add to cart.

Thanks!

Lance

Lance

Thanks!

Lance

that would require custom coding .. i guess .. we also sell tickets, and there was no need for such thing .. yet ..

check our concert portal at Vstopnice.com

Thanks for your reply. We currently use OS Commerce similar to what you are doing. I set the quantity and sell until we sell out.

But I was hoping to do more with ticket numbering and being able to have people purchase online and print their own as a PDF file.

Keep me posted and I'll do the same!

Thanks!

Lance

Lance