• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

from imperial to metric?

gg1965

Hi all.

This may be a simple change but i am at a loss to see how it is done. How can i change my installation so that the product weights are in metric and not in imperial measurements - ie, from ounces to kg? I've tried a search on the KB but came up with nothing...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

graham

Hi all.

This may be a simple change but i am at a loss to see how it is done.  How can i change my installation so that the product weights are in metric and not in imperial measurements - ie, from ounces to kg?  I've tried a search on the KB but came up with nothing...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

graham

the databases only recognise numbers... so u just change them in your head... so 1 can be one pound, or one kilogram, or one gram.

• 2 months later...
the databases only recognise numbers... so u just change them in your head... so 1 can be one pound, or one kilogram, or one gram.

Hi, I am having the same problem. Trying to find how to change the default in English (i have disabled other langauge options atm)

I am inputing the weights in kg (i live in Astralia) in each product i add but when you come to checkout.. it is doing the weights in lb's

I noticed on the knowledgebase Shipping/Packaging that the image has a option for default Shipping Unit ... but its not in the latest osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 that i d/led ... can someone help me .. I will keep searchign the forums for an answer aswell...

Thanx

Darren

Archived