• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Woldpay & STS problem

madmannequin

This is my first post so I hope I've included all the neccessary info, here goes...

I'm using STS over oscommerce-2.2ms2 and I've also installed Credit Class & Gift Voucher_5_12 and everything is working fine. My customer already uses Worldpay so I've had to install the worldpay module (ver1.8) however I'm having the following problems!

The payment process goes through fine and I get the worldpay success message page but the process ends there and no order appears in the store admin section. I then receive a call back failure email from worldpay and when I click on the link in that email I get a blank page appear in my browser with the following text in it:

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_TEMPLATESTEMPLATE_NAME/header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/469/happy/www.funkyfeetfashions.co.uk/public_html/rtcatalog/wpcallback.php on line 52

Does anyone please have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...

Hi

There are 2 things you need to do.

1. The error;

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_TEMPLATESTEMPLATE_NAME/header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/469/happy/www.funkyfeetfashions.co.uk/public_html/rtcatalog/wpcallback.php on line 52

Is because ''DIR_WS_TEMPLATESTEMPLATE_NAME' is not defined anywhere. Looking at the file that wpcallback.php its trying to open (header.php). ''DIR_WS_TEMPLATESTEMPLATE_NAME' must be the includes folder (in my mind).

try adding this to application_top.php

define('DIR_WS_TEMPLATESTEMPLATE_NAME' , 'includes');

or if that doesn't work just finding ''DIR_WS_TEMPLATESTEMPLATE_NAME' in wpcallback.php and changing it to 'includes'.

2. worldpay callback doesn't work with sts mod. It doesn't call back. So you need to turn it off on the wpcallback.php page. Add the following code:

if (strpos($scriptname, "wpcallback") !== false) {
$display_normal_output = 1;
$display_template_output = 0;
}

just below

$display_normal_output = 1;
$display_template_output = 0;
}

In the sts_display_output.php file in your includes folder.

hopefully it then works.

Best Regards

Andrew

WebUK.biz