• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order Confirmation

ereed28214

Ok, here is the problem. When you order from the site and it completes all steps and when it gets to order confirmation it takes like 5 min or just stays on that page and the customer has no idea that the order is already confirmed. You guys know what I'm talking about? I can give you my site and have you guys to order something just so you see how the steps go. (the site isn't done and there is no merchant yet so its ok to order, just use the money order option) And basically the customer will click on confirm button again trying to get the page to finish but really it adds another of same order. Help me out here please.

Check the contents of that page (or more likely the page it is requesting). Maybe you have installed something exra like javascript or remotely hosted images. Try replacing it with the standard version.

Check the contents of that page (or more likely the page it is requesting). Maybe you have installed something exra like javascript or remotely hosted images. Try replacing it with the standard version.

Yeah, when you click on Confirm its more like requesting but it takes like 10 min before it says finished, etc but the customer doesn't want to wait that long or doesn't know its actually done. I'm gonna work on this.

most likely your host sql server is bogging down, or the apache server itself.  what is the payment gateway you are using?

Well the site isn't done yet....but I was just testing it to see how it worked. I'm gonna go with Emerchant solutions and Verisign. I'm just waiting on verisign to give me a permanent certificate.

Well the site isn't done yet....but I was just testing it to see how it worked.  I'm gonna go with Emerchant solutions and Verisign.  I'm just waiting on verisign to give me a permanent certificate.

could also be that your email takes a long time to complete.

Treasurer MFC

Archived