• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

easy populate cannot upload

Pasci

I have successfully installed Easy Populate 2.74-MS2 - Default Language : English(1) on my osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2.

My PHP (PHP Version 4.3.10), Linux, Apache

safe_mode is OFF

register_globals ON

the catalog/temp directory is CHMOD 777. I was successfully able to download the EP file into the temp directory, which means that the temp directory is properly configured.

However, when I try to upload the same file that I just downloaded without any alterations, or even when I try to upload the sample.txt, I get the following error after pressing 'Insert into DB'

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I also tried the other way, uploading the file via ftp, CHMOD it to 777 and then upload it in the 'Import from Temp Dir (/catalog/temp/)' field. I get the same error as above.

What might be wrong, still?

I searched the forum extensively, but have not found a working solution.

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup: