• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help the Newbie :D

:'( :blush: Well First off. Thanx in advance for any help. I would really like to use this modual... It seems to have everything I need. And at the very least I have been able load the mod, and change the number of regions. But I cant seem to configure it. I need to start at the begining as I have never done anything like this before.

I will need 8 united states regions, consisting of differnt groups of states. 1 canadian region ( or will I need provinces too) one for Alaska and one for Hawaii

Do I need to change anything in the code to get it to run off Percent%?

Also. How do I write the percent into the field? For example region 2 will be calculated by 13% for a value over 25.00 not exceding $499.00 and 5% above $499.00

I have tried to do this. by adding the canadian one. and its not registering as an available shipping option.

So could someone be so kind to help me through this step by step. Im sorry to have to ask. But even though I have read through the forum. Its not getting through my thick skull. Its a bit like jumping into the middle of the pool .. when you dont know how to swim :blink: :huh:

Thanx Again

Nancy ;)

• 1 month later...

Read the readme file. The answered is there.

:'(  :blush: Well First off.  Thanx in advance for any help.  I would really like to use this modual... It seems to have everything I need.  And at the very least I have been able load the mod, and change the number of regions.  But I cant seem to configure it.  I need to start at the begining as I have never done anything like this before. 

I will need 8 united states regions, consisting of differnt groups of states.  1 canadian region ( or will I need provinces too) one for Alaska and one for Hawaii 

Do I need to change anything in the code to get it to run off Percent%? 

Also.  How do I write the percent into the field?  For example region 2 will be calculated by 13% for a value over 25.00 not exceding $499.00 and 5% above $499.00

I have tried to do this.  by adding the canadian one.  and its not registering as an available shipping option.

So could someone be so kind to help me through this step by step.  Im sorry to have to ask.  But even though I have read through the forum.  Its not getting through my thick skull.  Its a bit like jumping into the middle of the pool .. when you dont know how to swim  :blink:  :huh:

Thanx Again

Nancy  ;)