• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I want to change the category layout!

badboo

OK here is the deal,

i want to slightly modify the category design. As far as I understand the display of the products (or subcategories) is made by using a table. So I just want to have a gray background for each subcategory/product entry with a cellpadding of 3 or 4 pixel so i have white lines between the listing cells.

Is this clear enough or am I kind of confusing you?

I can't find a thread where this is described... :-"

thanks in advance for your help!

Casi

The defines you need to change is in the stylsheet.css file in your main folder.

B)

The defines you need to change is in the stylsheet.css file in your main folder.

B)

uhh didn't quite work out for me.

Here:

TD.productListing-data {
 font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;
 font-size: 10px;
 background: #D9E8FF

then there are funky white lines between the cells.

Anyhow - I noticed if even the cell background is grayed it's not the way I want it to look like.

So I kind of need a ctonrib I guess to change the look of the listings...

can you think of any? :-"

thanks anyways! Casi

1. the background of the cells are controlled here...

TR.accountHistory-odd, TR.addressBook-odd, TR.alsoPurchased-odd, TR.payment-odd, TR.productListing-odd, TR.productReviews-odd, TR.upcomingProducts-odd, TR.shippingOptions-odd {
?background: #f8f8f9;
}

TR.accountHistory-even, TR.addressBook-even, TR.alsoPurchased-even, TR.payment-even, TR.productListing-even, TR.productReviews-even, TR.upcomingProducts-even, TR.shippingOptions-even {
?background: #f8f8f9;
}

There are several contribs, but they are mostly focusing on showing the productlisting in 3 collums (like the new products), istead of as the default list.

Archived