• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sending questions to me regarding the product

leorulz

I would like to add a button to product_info page that will allow customers ask questions about a product. Once they submit the request, the store owner will get the email with the question from the customer.

Is there a contribution or a code to add to product_info page.

Thank you.

I would like to add a button to product_info page that will allow customers ask questions about a product. Once they submit the request, the store owner will get the email with the question from the customer.

Is there a contribution or a code to add to product_info page.

Thank you.

Hi! You could add a text line into your product description at the bottom that would force your mailto: like this

<br><br>
If you would like to ask a specific question about this item, Please <a href="mailto:[email protected]" target= blank><font size=2 color=0000FF>Click Here!</a></font>

I'm using this on our site.

Allison

We help each other, to help ourselves!

Aloha Allison!

Liken to wrinkles, the many paths of my life not only altered my destiny, but my appearance.

Poetry, the artistry of plying ones soul to the empty canvases of life. A vision without sight. A verse without darkness. Lighting each day with a prose of beauty and love.

Hi! You could add a text line into your product description at the bottom that would force your mailto: like this

<br><br>
If you would like to ask a specific question about this item, Please <a href="mailto:[email protected]" target= blank><font size=2 color=0000FF>Click Here!</a></font>

I'm using this on our site.

Allison

Addendum: This will add the text just above the default: visit this products webpage. If you want it to stand out apart from the base line, just add a couple more breaks <br> below it. Incedently I have the text written in a template file so all I have to do is copy and paste it into each product that I want it to appear in below my pricing model. Hope this helps you!

Allison

We help each other, to help ourselves!

Aloha Allison!

Liken to wrinkles, the many paths of my life not only altered my destiny, but my appearance.

Poetry, the artistry of plying ones soul to the empty canvases of life. A vision without sight. A verse without darkness. Lighting each day with a prose of beauty and love.

Addendum:  This will add the text just above the default: visit this products webpage.  If you want it to stand out apart from the base line, just add a couple more breaks <br> below it. Incedently I have the text written in a template file so all I have to do is copy and paste it into each product that I want it to appear in below my pricing model. Hope this helps you!

Allison

Allison, thank you for your reply, but actually i want something different. When the customer clicks on ask a question button, he will be redirected to a form, and the customer fills out the form and clicks on submit button. Once i receive it, i will know exaclty which product the customer is interested in and his/her question.

Archived