• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

problems with loading pics

tomcat24

Can anyone help? I'm trying to load pics onto my catalogue pages. They are showing on the preview section, but not on the website. Does anyone know what is going wrong and how it can be rectified? It's quite urgent now as the site is live and I've just done some natinal advertising and need to up my pics. Thanks

Can anyone help?  I'm trying to load pics onto my catalogue pages.  They are showing on the preview section, but not on the website.  Does anyone know what is going wrong and how it can be rectified?  It's quite urgent now as the site is live and I've just done some natinal advertising and need to up my pics. Thanks

:blush: It sounds like your not going to the second screen in the edit mode. You may be seeing your image in the preview mode but then exiting before you actually update the file which would give you a green top bar success notice. Try browsing your pix file, then click preview, then click update.

Post your url here so others can see where you're at and offer their help too! :rolleyes:

GiftsYouWantToKeep.com

We help each other, to help ourselves!

Aloha Allison!

Liken to wrinkles, the many paths of my life not only altered my destiny, but my appearance.

Poetry, the artistry of plying ones soul to the empty canvases of life. A vision without sight. A verse without darkness. Lighting each day with a prose of beauty and love.

By the way Allison - you are not allowed to use a web address as your signature - against forum rules.

Vger

Vger! :blush: Thank You! My apologies to all! Just get so excited to be here I lose my head...Sorry! I'll read the forum rules next. :blush: Thank You!

Bad, bad Allison... :'(

We help each other, to help ourselves!

Aloha Allison!

Liken to wrinkles, the many paths of my life not only altered my destiny, but my appearance.

Poetry, the artistry of plying ones soul to the empty canvases of life. A vision without sight. A verse without darkness. Lighting each day with a prose of beauty and love.

:blush:  It sounds like your not going to the second screen in the edit mode. You may be seeing your image in the preview mode but then exiting before you actually update the file which would give you a green top bar success notice. Try browsing your pix file, then click preview, then click update.

Post your url here so others can see where you're at and offer their help too!  :rolleyes:

GiftsYouWantToKeep.com

Ok, I am sure I have done what you suggested and it is still nott working. The site is www.greatlittlegifts.co.uk.

I hope someone can help!

Thanks

Archived