• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

removing the left coloum entirely

gg1965

Hello,

I would like to remove the left column completely and so i did a search in the Knowledge Base to find out how to do this, and i quickly found an article which detailed that i have to delete some specific code in a number of files. However this entry in the KB does not list the files where the code is. It only says that that specific code has to be removed in all the files that contain it.

So can anyone give me a list of files that contain the code that i need to remove so that the left column is no longer visible. I know the code but do not know what files the code is in.

Thanks

Graham

You can find the information in the knowledge base: http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce/C...g_Area/Boxes/65

With all due respect, but how close did you read my original posting? I did find this article in the KB but it does not list the files i need to change - so does anyone have a list of files that i need to change.

The respective article in the KB does not list these files and i think it would be most helpful to have these filenames.

Archived