• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

BTS

dlsodders

I know loaded versions are a dirty word here, but I checked it out and I did like the functionality of the BTS they have wrapped up. However I didnt like how they changed some the core.

So I converted back. I am messing with the manual BTS and have gotten this far www.worldofcomputersinc.com/products however I cant get the boxes to show up. I have tried everything I can think aside from starting from scratch.

Any thoughts?

Edited by 241

I know loaded versions are a dirty word here, but I checked it out and I did like the functionality of the BTS they have wrapped up.  However I didnt like how they changed some the core.

So I converted back.  I am messing with the manual BTS and have gotten this far www.worldofcomputersinc.com/products  however I cant get the boxes to show up.  I have tried everything I can think aside from starting from scratch.

Any thoughts?

Figured out that the link for CSS needed to be defined in the new main page.

david

Edited by 241