• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem editing Shipping and returns notice

defector

I've put up my oscommerce for about two months. Only recently i realise that i have to put up this privacy notice, shipping and returns and conditions of use. I started out editing my shipping and returns which is under include/shipping.php

to this:

<?php
/*
 $Id: shipping.php,v 1.4 2002/11/19 01:48:08 dgw_ Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Shipping & Returns');
define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Shipping & Returns');

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'All orders are handled by Singpost. You will see a summary of all shipping charges before you submit your order online.<p>Please note :<P>1.  This online order service is only avaliable for Singapore uses only.<P>2.  All payment is to be made to hoglastudio through mode of bank transfers, either by means of internet banking or through ATMs.<P>3.  All users who made order through this site will be given the payment advise upon confirmation of orders online. Payment advise will also be sent to user's registered e-mail with the necessary bank account number to facilitate the transfer.<p>4.  Users is requied to reply to [email protected] with transaction number if any after transfer. In cases where by transaction number is lost, User is to take note of the time and day of transfer.<p>5.  Delivery will only take place after holgastudio.com confirmed payment made. <p>6.  Returns will be accepted based on the fact that it is not in working order within 4 working days starting from the day the package is posted.<P>7.  All goods sold are not refundable. We will make necessary exchange of goods if found to be faulty.');
?>

However i end up getting error code when i try to load that shipping and return notice page.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/holga/public_html/store/includes/languages/english/shipping.php on line 16

anyone can help?? not that well versed with php thats y the flop

The problem is that you have single quotes/apostrophes in your text that have not been escaped with a backslash. For example, "user's registered email" should read "user\'s registered email." There may be other instances of the same error - I didn't check further.

HTH,

Terry

Terry Kluytmans

Contribs Installed: Purchase Without Account (PWA); Big Images, Product Availability, Description in Product Listing, Graphical Infobox, Header Tags Controller, Login Box, Option Type Feature, plus many layout changes & other mods of my own, like:

Add order total to checkout_shipment

Add order total to checkout_payment

Add radio buttons at checkout_shipping (for backorder options, etc.)

Duplicate Table Rate Shipping Module

Better Product Review Flow

* If at first you don't succeed, find out if there's a prize for the loser. *

Archived