• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how do you change the British flag to US flag

thenaile

I haven't tried this so I don't know if it will work, but when you see the British flag, right-click on it to see its name. Find it in your site and draw or paste a US flag over it, then re-save it.

For the Enlish language there is a British flag. Can that be changed to US flag and how? Thanks so much.

Why would anyone want to do this :D - Just joking !

Charles

A kite flies highest AGAINST the wind !

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a lover in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO!! What a ride!"

Thanks, this is exactly what i was looking for. And thanks to all the rest as well.

I didn't find the contrib, but the sollution I came up with was the use the USA FlagMap.gif and renaming it to the icon/flag_en.gif.

We help each other, to help ourselves!

Aloha Allison!

Liken to wrinkles, the many paths of my life not only altered my destiny, but my appearance.

Poetry, the artistry of plying ones soul to the empty canvases of life. A vision without sight. A verse without darkness. Lighting each day with a prose of beauty and love.

Archived