• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.Net error

gbsols

I'm trying to set up the authorize.net payment module on an 2.2ms1 store and having a little difficulty, I've turned on password mode in Authorize.net put the Transaction Key into the authorize.net module and checked everything else I can find, when I process a transaction and hit confirm order I just get a bar across the top that says there has been an error processing your credit card. The address bar says https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll and the site looks like my site but it won't process the cards. I can't find any more descriptive error messages anywhere.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

Did you figure this out?? I am having the same trouble. :)

I'm trying to set up the authorize.net payment module on an 2.2ms1 store and having a little difficulty, I've turned on password mode in Authorize.net put the Transaction Key into the authorize.net module and checked everything else I can find, when I process a transaction and hit confirm order I just get a bar across the top that says there has been an error processing your credit card.  The address bar says https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll and the site looks like my site but it won't process the cards.  I can't find any more descriptive error messages anywhere. 

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Eric

Hi Eric and others

I'm a newbie and have installed the authorize.net payment module.

when i try and process a transaction i get this error in the address bar

There+was+an+unspecified+error+processing+your+credit+card.

does anyone have any ideas

thanks

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Me too. I don't see anyone's answers to this either. This is such a frustrating shopping cart! The system is not that easy for people like me who are not really computer programers!!

Any replies would be welcome!!

Hi Eric and others

I'm a newbie and have installed the authorize.net payment module.

when i try and process a transaction i get this error in the address bar

There+was+an+unspecified+error+processing+your+credit+card.

does anyone have any ideas

thanks

Tim

• 1 year later...
Me too. I don't see anyone's answers to this either. This is such a frustrating shopping cart! The system is not that easy for people like me who are not really computer programers!!

Any replies would be welcome!!

Any luck with this? I'm having the same problems.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have a fix for this AuthorizeNet issue yet as it's been plaguing us for awhile now. Am starting to wonder if it is somehow associated with the fact that the AuthorizeNet module for oscommerce does not include a CVV or CVV2 field. Please update this posting if anyone out there can help us all!

Does anyone have a fix for this AuthorizeNet issue yet as it's been plaguing us for awhile now. Am starting to wonder if it is somehow associated with the fact that the AuthorizeNet module for oscommerce does not include a CVV or CVV2 field. Please update this posting if anyone out there can help us all!

Does anyone know if we need to setup a reciept URL of any kind (silent, relay, etc.) in the AuthorizeNet control panel itself?

If someone has a fix for this problem to get it working please contact me and let me know how much and I'll send payment via paypal if you'd like.

Use the Authorize Net AIM module - link below my name.

Vger

Thank you so very much! I'm now using the AuthorizeNet AIM module and it's finally connecting to AuthorizeNet but am now getting the following error:

There has been an error processing your credit card. Please try again.(TESTMODE) Invoice is required.: 33

I have the account in test mode but was not aware that I need to activate some type of invoice field? Has anyone come into contact with this error before who may know how I can fix it?

Edited by JEdw411

Okay figured out the problem. I downloaded the most recent contribution on the Authorize AIM module because it said full file set but was actually not complete so after downloading the one before it that should work now. I believe my settings in Anet set correctly but would like someone to explain if possible what exactly this means:

(TESTMODE) ACH transactions are not accepted by this merchant. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason.

I've been using this Anet account for many years and haven't had that message before so I'm thinking it should be telling me something I need to do but don't know what that is.