• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Anyone have an answer?

gabbadude

Hi Guys,

I have installed the Local Delivery Mod (1.1) and it is working well. however, I have noticed that on the confirmation page of the checkout procedure the total breakdown is not correct.

The fee is set in the admin tool regardles of TAX and when it shows up in the total at the end of the checkout process, it shows exactly the same value as what is set in the admin tool.

should it not first deduct the tax and add it to the tax total and then add it to the total??

-gabbadude

If you are saying the delivery service is not being taxed just the product being purchased I would think that is because you can't tax delivery services? Atleast I don't think you can.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

If you are saying the delivery service is not being taxed just the product being purchased I would think that is because  you can't tax delivery services? Atleast I don't think you can.

Hey Wendy,

Seems that you are my right hand lately. Thank you!! :D

In my country, EVERYTHING is taxed. <_< It's terrible. When we invoice our clients, we have to specify delivery without TAX and show it in the subtotal asthough it is added.

-gabbadude B)

That stinks. The Tax I mean... I am glad to help when I can. =)

Maybe you could set the amount with tax, if you can do that. Then change the language file so it says Delivery plus Tax?

For example if the delivery fee is $5 and tax would be .50 Put it in the admin side as $5.50

and where ever the language file is (or the code you had to add to a language file) change where it says Delivery Fee (or whatever exactly it says) to Delivery Fee & Tax.

Only thing I can think of without having to use some kind of function to have it make the tax which I have no idea how to do.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Archived