• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cannot modify header error in Categories.php

tehbizness

I am working with a client of mine on a LIVE store using OSC and I previously had edited their admin/categories.php file to allow for 10 images(I wrote it myself not using the More-Pics contrib.). It was working great, no errors or anything.

He contacted me today and asked me to change it to only 5 pictures. So I changed the picture field names, and deleted the code for the 10 pictures and replaced it with 5.

As far as I can tell I removed all unnecessary code and replaced it with the proper. I checked the two files against eachother to see if there were any differences aside from the picture input field names and they are all fine.

When I click "Preview" it still uploads all of the pictures perfectly, however when I click finally on "Update" it gives me this error

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxx/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/categories.php:103) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

Needless to say I am very confused as to why it suddenly decided to error out.

I tried searching the forums for something similar, but the search page gave me 2009 pages and most of them were irrelevant, anyone have any ideas as to why this would suddenly start to happen?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Archived