• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I'm a newbie. HELP how do i change my os password

thenaile

I can't figure out how to change my password and username to the os adminstration. Does anyone know how to do it? Also, I'd like to replace the OS Commerce logo on the top left side of the page to my Logo, but I haven't figured out how to do that either. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

osc admin doesn't come with a password. Easiest thing would be to use an htaccess file to set one up

Change the image you can just make an image and name it oscommerce.gif and put it in your catalog/images/ folder.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

I can't figure out how to change my password and username to the os adminstration. Does anyone know how to do it? Also, I'd like to replace the OS Commerce logo on the top left side of the page to my Logo, but I haven't figured out how to do that either. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

go here..

http://www.b2services.com/oscommerce_tutorials.htm

I'm not affiliated with that site... good tutorials,though

osc admin doesn't come with a password. Easiest thing would be to use an htaccess file to set one up

Change the image you can just make an image and name it oscommerce.gif and put it in your catalog/images/ folder.

Thanks for your help, i'll give that a try.

thanks, I'll give that a try. As for the password, i meant the password to enter os commerce from my web host administration. There is a user name and password inplace, and its the same as my web host administration access. I need to change the one that allows you into the oscommerce portion so i can give it to someone to help me with all the problems im having. And rhen change it back.

I really do appreciate your help. Thanks Again, Sheri

Archived