• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Boxs of items

honunet

Most of my products are sold by the stem, and there are 100 stems per box. I only want to sell per box, but show the per stem price. That way the customer can only order a minumin of one box (or 100 stems) But some items are bigger, so I sell 50 stems per box, so there has to be a way to set the amount per box per item. Is there any way or contribution that does that?

Most of my products are sold by the stem, and  there are 100 stems per box.  I only want to sell per box, but show the per stem price. That way the customer can only order a minumin of one box (or 100 stems) But some items are bigger, so I sell 50 stems per box, so there has to be a way to set the amount per box per item. Is there any way or contribution that does that?

You can set attributes for individual products through the Attributes section of the admin control panel.

Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.