• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin Pages

The admin pages are not protected by default. There are more than one ways to protect them. I'll go for admin access level (can't remember the exact name). This module is available in the contributions section. In the same section there are modules available which a novice user can implement easily and rapidly.

Irfan,

hey thanks.

i cant find what you are refering to on the oscommerce website - is there a link

also the above link was an example not the actual admin site itself - sry if you got confused

am still trying to protect those pages though so any help would be great

thanks

hey thanks.

i cant find what you are refering to on the oscommerce website - is there a link

also the above link was an example not the actual admin site itself - sry if you got confused

am still trying to protect those pages though so any help would be great

thanks

Your host should have a "Directory Password Protection" feature. If for some reasons, it is not available. Try http://www.htmlite.com/HTA006.php

• 1 year later...

i have tryed this and it dosent work, the login diolog box jus appers again, i think it might be caus' the encription isn't working

when it try to use the encription box on the site it just reloads the page

pls hlp m !

• 1 month later...
i have tryed this and it dosent work, the login diolog box jus appers again, i think it might be caus' the encription isn't working

when it try to use the encription box on the site it just reloads the page

pls hlp m !

Creating the Password Protected Directory can be accessed thru the control panel of your web hosting.

Archived