• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin module side broken , just found problem.

I havent used my admin section of my site for editing the modules in some time, everything has been running smooth.

I need to get rid of usps shipping to Canada since they are doing nothing but losing the packages. So I went into admin/modules.php and selected shipping. That brings me to where I can highlight "usps" and then select edit. This is where I run into trouble.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_cfg_select_multioption() in /home/ripperra/public_html/mall/catalog/admin/modules.php(212) : eval()'d code on line 1

I have examined my modules.php file against a brand spankin new uncontribbed modules.php and can only find 1 set of differences around line 46. From where I added the usps methods. I even uploaded the brand new one to replace the existing one without change, then put the modded one back.

So my problem lies elsewhere, but I dont know where. Does anyone have any clue where I would be getting this error from?

OR

IF someone could point to me which table in the database holds the shipping module information I could just edit the database and be done with it.

what this is trying to tell you is that the function "tep_cfg_select_multioption" isn't present on your site....Have you recently added a contribution? Sometimes when it tells you what file the problem is in...that can sometimes not be very accurate...It can mean that any file that modules.php requires, is the problem. (example: many times application_top.php is required by a page). Functions are usually set up in your general.php file, but sometimes not. If you have indeed recently added a contribution...Go back through your installation and make sure you did not forget to add the function in one of the instructions, if you find the function there and you have added it, make sure you ftp'd the right file...I can't tell you how many times I've accidentally uploaded catalop/includes/applications_top.php when I meant to upload catalog/admin/includes/applications_top.php.

Also...make sure that if the contribution required you to upload a sql change, that it did in fact upload those items....Sometimes the functions can be in the sql data...

Now if you did not recently upload a contribution....what did you do???

Good Luck and hang in there, it will get easier as you get more knowledgeable.

Teresa

Archived