• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with runtime error please

Hi,

I'm currently implementing the "Hide Add to Cart" contribution thanks to a suggestion earlier this evening from Vger !

Just checking around my site to test the mods (cut and paste into multiple files - no installation) and I get a runtime error when in the osCommerce Admin area --> manufacturers

Rolling back to the original manufacturers.php in the admin directory removes the problem, and I have re-edited the code but still have the same error. None of the mods reference these files, or edit any include statements - it's all database manipulation of the additional field added to handle the hiding of the add to cart.

It's bizarre because I haven't edited the navigation_history.php or application_top.php at all !

Any chance of some support ? it's 1:30am here in the UK, and after 19 straight hours my brain is fried....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: main(includes/classes/navigation_history.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /***my domain root ***/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 126

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/classes/navigation_history.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /***my domain root ***/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 126

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many thanks in advance.

Mike

It's OK - I have cracked it.

It seems to depend on the type of editor I use for my PHP.....this was done in Dreamweaver and I suspect it has affected something in the text format.

Edited in Wordpad and all is well....

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

I found the problem of the Runtime Error. It very simple. It the file called "form_check.js.php" in the catalog/includes directory. The file size is supposed to be 4,972 ko. So check this in your directory and replace it with the original program of OsCommerce.

John

--------------------

osCommerce 2.3.4 Bootstrap Edge

Archived