• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how do you change the "What's New Here?"

Hi,

Im trying to change the "What's New Here?" thats on the front page of a stand OSC installation. Ive looked everywhere but cant find where it is.If someone could tell me that would be most helpfull.

:D

Cheers Matt

I don't know exactly what you want to change, but you just want to change the verbiage try:

catalog/includes/languages/your language/index.php.

I had a look at the index.php but it dosnt include the "What's New Here?" It only covers the text below the "Welcome Guest! Would you like............."

Cheers for the search tips, did reduce the results but still nothing relevant.

I had a look at the index.php but it dosnt include the "What's New Here?" It only covers the text below the "Welcome Guest! Would you like............."

Cheers for the search tips, did reduce the results but still nothing relevant.

Sorry, I gave you the wrong location. It is in catalog/index.php. Look for DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS. This is what controls what is on the page.

i had alook though the catalog/index.php at the DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS tags, but i cant find what the link is between these and changing the "What's New Here?" text on the front page. Sorry if im being dumb but i am pretty new to all this.

Cheers Matt.c

i had alook though the catalog/index.php at the DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS tags, but i cant find what the link is between these and changing the "What's New Here?" text on the front page. Sorry if im being dumb but i am pretty new to all this.

Cheers Matt.c

I should found out specifically what you are trying to do before responding. Specifically what do you want to modify or get rid of?

Archived