• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Private Messages for OSC

Salvo

There are 'Live Support' type of mod's available in the 'Contributions' section of the site. I haven't tried it, but did download one package to check it out when I have time.

HTH,

Terry

Terry Kluytmans

Contribs Installed: Purchase Without Account (PWA); Big Images, Product Availability, Description in Product Listing, Graphical Infobox, Header Tags Controller, Login Box, Option Type Feature, plus many layout changes & other mods of my own, like:

Add order total to checkout_shipment

Add order total to checkout_payment

Add radio buttons at checkout_shipping (for backorder options, etc.)

Duplicate Table Rate Shipping Module

Better Product Review Flow

* If at first you don't succeed, find out if there's a prize for the loser. *

I rthink the 'Live Support' is only between admin and customers not between customers. What I do on my site is just display a little email icon by the members' names which allows messages to be sent to them via email but without publishing the recipients email address on the web.

thanks for answering...

In actual fact, I wooul like to have a real messages between customers/users.. just like ebays....

Any idea? maybe someone good in php might uses phpbb pvt msg and adampted to osc.. (just an idea)

Thanks

Salvo

Alternately, you could just install phpbb, either as an integrated contribution, or as a standalone addition to your website.

-jared

Alternately, you could just install phpbb, either as an integrated contribution, or as a standalone addition to your website.

-jared

Hi

I already have the phpbb board, but I was hoping that someone had or would like the idea a small contribution (private messanger) to integrate into osc and be part of it just like other contributions without having the full board.

Thanks

Salvo

Archived