• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What is the default image size ocS is using?

rus3439

Hi,

I forgot to check what size images(small) ocS is using?

When i upload my images they are distorted. Please help.

Another question is when i click on my image from catalog i get an error message saying file sts_display_output.php does not exist. But it does.

Thanks,

Ruslan

We are not that rich to buy cheap things

Hi,

I forgot to check what size images(small) ocS is using?

When i upload my images they are distorted.  Please help.

Another question is when i click on my image from catalog i get an error message saying file sts_display_output.php does not exist.  But it does.

Thanks,

Ruslan

Got to Configuration and click on images it will tell you there what the size is, also you can change the size is you wish. As for your other question sorry I don't know the answer to that

Got to Configuration and click on images it will tell you there what the size is, also you can change the size is you wish. As for your other question sorry I don't know the answer to that

Sorry, the reason i am asking because i deleted all the images that were there originally, so now i can't see their size. Is there another way to see what size images i should upload to not have them distorted.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry, the reason i am asking because i deleted all the images that were there originally, so now i can't see their size.  Is there another way to see what size images i should upload to not have them distorted.

Thanks

>I am building my first site and also having trouble with images. But the default image size on my site is 100 x 80 gif. Hope this helps, but I have resized and configuared my pictures smaller, larger, jpeg, gif and still have not found the size that fits with out distortion. :(

>I am building my first site and also having trouble with images. But the default image size on my site is 100 x 80 gif. Hope this helps, but I have resized and configuared my pictures smaller, larger, jpeg, gif and still have not found the size that fits with out distortion.  :(

set your images for thumbnails in your control panel to "80" x "0" this will prevent the image from distorting. the first size can be what ever you want 80? 100? 120? as long as you have one is set to zero.

80 to 100 is a good height.

( WARNING )

I think I know what Im talking about.

BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP

set your images for thumbnails in your control panel to "80" x "0" this will prevent the image from distorting. the first size can be what ever you want 80? 100? 120? as long as you have one is set to zero.

80 to 100 is a good height.

Thanks I got that working from admin panel. Learning slowly.

:thumbsup:

Archived