• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Keeping the cPath value

Shay

I need your help please.

I have added this code to the index.php:

echo tep_draw_form('max_search', tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), '', $request_type, false), 'get');

$max_search_array[]= array('id'=>'5', 'text'=>'5');

$max_search_array[]= array('id'=>'10', 'text'=>'10');

$max_search_array[]= array('id'=>'15', 'text'=>'15');

$max_search_array[]= array('id'=>'20', 'text'=>'20');

echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('smax', $max_search_array, $smax, 'onChange="this.form.submit();"');

My problem is when I go to a category and change the combo box value, the url path is been displaed without the cPath value.

I tried to put the tep_get_all_get_params() function, but with no luck.

Thank you in advanced,

Shay

• 3 weeks later...

My problem is  when I go to a category and change the combo box value, the url path is been displaed without the cPath value.

I tried to put the tep_get_all_get_params() function, but with no luck.

Thank you in advanced,

Shay

Hopefully this may help your situation, i noticed that cPath is not passed across all pages in OSC, and in my case it was required. this fix requires that you use sessions, you can simply add the cPath into the session. Note that I actually created a new variable called cPath_new so as not to inadvertanly interfere with/destroy any other functions in the site,

in application_top.php you can store cPath as a new variable in the session data:

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'])) {
   $cPath_new = $HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'];
   tep_session_register('cPath_new');
 }

you can now use $cPath_new anywhere in your site, regardless of $cPath in the url - presumably you can just insert $cPath_new whereever it is missing

Archived