• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

update currency parse error

ian_m

I have just reinstalled osc and the datatbase but when i update the currency i still get the following parse error

Warning: file(http://www.oanda.com/convert/fxdaily?value=1&redirected=1&exch=$&format=CSV&dest=Get+Table&sel_list=?): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error in /var/www/html/oscommerce/admin/includes/functions/localization.php on line 14

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /var/www/html/oscommerce/admin/includes/functions/localization.php on line 18

I installed a new copy of osc over the top and no good so deleted it and the database and then reinstalled it. still same result.

Any idea.

Regards

Ian

ps

In case it helps

In the header of the admin where the update currency is done from i also get this.

OK after hours of playing around with this I posted my problem on here, then within 10 mins of me posting i have found the problem.

OK all it iswas the code for the currencies, for the pound i had entered ? instead of GBP, that was it, now everything is updating as it should. So if anyone else is having this problem check that bit first, very easy to overlook.

Regards

Archived