• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HTC not working - site down can anyone help?

TorontoON

Home page is giving error message...

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare clean_html_comments() (previously declared in /var/www/html/catalog/includes/functions/clean_html_comments.php:13) in /var/www/html/catalog/includes/functions/clean_html_comments.php on line 13

Have not added the admin part yet.

Can anyone help? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello TorontoOn, I just found the solution on another thread, I assume you have STS installed and that's why you are getting the error, you just need to make a little change, this is what I found:

If you're having difficulty getting the Header Tags Controller contrib to work with Simple Template System 1.9 and higher and Article Manager 1.2, check out the following post: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...ndpost&p=306163

To just get HTC and STS to work together you should be just fine with commenting out or deleting the HTC code in application_top.php. Some mods, however, expect clean_html_comments.php to be called in application_top. In those cases you can simply leave in the require call to clean_html_comments.php in application_top and change the require('clean_html_comments.php') to require_once('clean_html_comments.php') in sts_display_output.php

It's seemed to have resolved the issues that I had with HTC and other contribs.