• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Dead Images

ryangruhn

Hey All,

I am having problems with the images in oscommerce on a new installation of osc. When you go to the site all you see is dead images, however if you copy the path of the image and go to it you can see the image. It also looks fine in the admin panel. Here is the site: SITE

Any Ideas?

Gruhn

Hey All,

I am having problems with the images in oscommerce on a new installation of osc.  When you go to the site all you see is dead images, however if you copy the path of the image and go to it you can see the image.  It also looks fine in the admin panel.  Here is the site:  SITE

Any Ideas?

Gruhn

Anyone?

Hey All,

I am having problems with the images in oscommerce on a new installation of osc.  When you go to the site all you see is dead images, however if you copy the path of the image and go to it you can see the image.  It also looks fine in the admin panel.  Here is the site:  SITE

Any Ideas?

Gruhn

The problem is likely to be from catalog/admin/includes/configure.php and catalog/includes/configure.php

You might want to post both configure.php here (cross out the DB name, username and password for security)

Archived